Managing your Website using the Engage Website Editor
- Making simple edits to your website pages e.g. editing About Us Content or Changing hours
- Adding a New Page or Form
- Updating your Navigation
- Adding home page pop messages (additional short video)
- Customizing your Form's auto-responses and recipient email addresses
- Viewing your Catering and Events Leads
- Creating eLists based on your Form subscribers for Email Marketing (if you have the Engage Internet Marketing System)
- Managing sales leads in CRM (if you have the Engage Internet Marketing System)
- The importance of setting up cross references between your social media channels and website.
Getting Started with your Engage Internet Marketing System
Training Video 1 : Getting started with Engage Email Marketing : The Default Set & Forget Automated Email Messages (DIME) Topics covered in this Video + links to additional support articles Review of the Default Automated and Intelligent Automated ...
Getting Started with your Engage Online Ordering Solution
Training Video 1: Overview of your Online Ordering Admin (Web Browser) Topics covered in this Video + links to additional support articles Overview of Admin Dashboard (viewed via Web Browser) Enabling/Disabling your Online Ordering via the Admin ...
Overview of the Website Editor (Video)
This Video overview of the Website Editor will cover : Editing the content on a website page Adding a new page Adding a new form to a page Updating the Navigation on your website Adding a Pop Up Message to your Home Screen
Accessing your Engage Command Center
1. Go to Spillover.com and click on the client login button on top left. (Or go directly to http://admin.spillover.com) 2. Enter your email address and password. If you forget your password please click the password reset link. 3. Your Engage ...
Getting Started with your Engage Command Center
Training Video : Introduction to your Engage Command Center List of topics covered in this Video + links to additional support articles: Accessing the Engage Command Center and Logging In Overview of Information shown on the Command Center ...