Linking your Social Media and Website
To get the most out of your DIgital Marketing you should make sure that all your online platforms cross-reference each other and that your new website Is correctly listed on all social platforms. Here Is a checklist of recommendations:
- Make sure you have Claimed your Google My Business Account and that your website URL is listed
- Make sure you have Claimed your Yelp listing and that your website URL is listed.
- Make sure you have Claimed your Trip Advisor listing and that your website URL is listed.
- Make sure your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Business Accounts correctly list your website URL in the profile.
- We also recommend including links to your website in your Facebook and Twitter Posts to drive traffic to your website.
- Make sure there are Social Icons on your Website for all your Social Media Pages. If any are missing or add new ones in the future please just log a request with Spillover Support.
- Consider adding a social icon for your Google Reviews on your website.
- If you have online ordering, we HIGHLY recommend adding an Order Now button to both Google Business and to Facebook.
Taking these actions really helps improve the SEO ranking of your website which will help grow your audience. Please contact our Support Team If you need assistance completing any of these actions.
Guidance on Photos for your Social Posts
Social Media Photo Guide Please download our Social Media Photo Guide for ideas on photos you can take using your iPhone. Photo Shot List Photos are an essential part of showcasing your restaurant on your website and also on social media. In ...
Overview of Senalysis for Social Media Management (Video)
Manage your Social Engagement and Reputation using just one tool. Senalysis not allows you to schedule posts across all your social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) but also allows you to manage and respond to reviews on Google, Yelp ...
Add Social Media Links to your Engage Emails
In this video you will learn how to Set up integration between Engage and your Social Media Channels. Add Social Media Icons to the footer of your email blasts Choose between different color options of social media icons.
How to add your social media accounts to Senalysis - to view and manage your posts
1. Log in to your Engage Command Center https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the "thumbs up" icon to access Senalysis 2. Click on "Accounts" on the left Navigation in Senalysis and then click on the "Add Account" button 3. Select the social ...
Managing your Website using the Engage Command Center
Training Video 1 : Introduction to your Engage Command Center Accessing the Engage Command Center and Logging In Overview of Information shown on the Command Center Dashboard Accessing the Marketing Calendar to view all scheduled social media posts ...