Checklist to complete when your new site is live
To get the most out of your Digital Marketing it is important to make sure that all your online platforms cross-reference each other and that your new website Is correctly listed on all social platforms and visa versa.
Here Is a checklist of recommendations:
- Make sure you have Claimed your Google Business Listing and that your website URL is listed
- Make sure you have Claimed your Yelp listing and that your website URL is listed.
- Make sure you have Claimed your Trip Advisor listing and that your website URL is listed.
- Make sure that your Facebook, Instagram and Twitter Business Accounts correctly list your website URL in the profile.
- We also recommend including links to your website in your Facebook and Twitter Posts to drive traffic to your website.
- Make sure there are Social Icons on your Website for all your Social Media Pages. If any are missing or if you add new ones in the future please just log a request with Spillover Support.
- Consider adding a social icon for your Google Reviews on your website, if not there already.
- If you have online ordering on your site, we HIGHLY recommend adding an Order Now button to both Google Business and to Facebook.
Taking these actions really helps improve the SEO ranking of your website which will help grow your audience. Please contact our Support Team If you need assistance completing any of these actions.
How to create a Social Media Campaign
Social Media Campaigns allow you to group posts together under a Campaign Name. The Campaign may be based on a theme (e.g. Online Ordering Campaign) or duration (e.g. August Campaign) etc. 1. Click on 'Campaigns' and 'New Campaign.' 2. Select your ...
Adding a new page to your website
1. Select Pages from the website section of the Navigation. 2, Select ‘Add Page’ to create a new page, When adding a new page, the design elements of the existing site will be automatically copied over. 3, See below for ab explanation of all ...
Guide 4: Getting started with your Engage Website Management Tools
Adding a Home Page Popup message to your website Adding an event to your Website Events Calendar Adding Blog Posts to your website Making simple edits to your website pages e.g. editing About Us copy Updating your Website Navigation Making Simple ...
Saving Hashtags in your Hashtag Bank and inserting your Hashtags into a Social Media Post
To add hashtags to your social media posts in SENALYSIS, create a new post or edit an existing one. I. Create and Edit your Custom Hashtags - In the post, locate the hashtag icon and right click on it and select your restaurants name to bring up ...
Using Your SENALYSIS Media Library
To utilise the Media library, login to Engage, and select "Social Media" from the navigation bar on the left hand side to launch the SENALYSIS interface. I. How to Access the Spillover Stock Library To access the stock library, either create an ad- ...