Adding a Home Page Popup message to your website
This article shows you how to add and remove Pop Up Messages to the Home Page of your website so you can share important so you can share important updates with your customers e.g. New Opening Hours, Changes to Dine-In or Online Ordering Pickup or Delivery, or Special Promotions etc.
1) In the Engage Command Center, scroll the left navigation down to the "Website" section.
2) Select the "Pop-Ups" option from the side navigation.
3) On the Pop-Up overview screen you will see your current pop-ups listed in chronological order by start date. You will see your active pop-up highlighted with a green background. To create a new popup, click on the "Add Pop-Up" button in the top right of the window
4) You will first provide a name for the popup, select if you would like it enabled or disabled, and then choose a time frame (start date and end date) you would like this pop up to be displayed. Please note that if a pop-up is enabled it will only display on the home page during the time frame you have specified, and if you do not specify an end time, it will run indefinitely until disabled. Choose the number of times you would like the popup to display for an individual site visitor, if left blank it will display every time. The editor screen for the popup functions the same as the site editor (Wiki Article - Starting on 4). You can add images and text. (See tip below re image size.) Once you have finished creating your pop-up, select save in the top right of the window.
To add an image to a popup click on the Image icon in the editor and upload an image from your desktop or from the media library or generate an image. To ensure the image displays correctly on desktop and mobile, click the unlock symbol and leave the image width and height blank. This will autosize the image for the popup.
5) The next time you visit the website (during the specified time frame) you will see the active popup.
Please note that the pop up uses the built in styling of your website - if you would like to change the styling of the box itself, please reach out to our support team.
Managing Popups for Online Ordering
To create a popup message to display to your online ordering customers. Navigate to your Online Order Admin from your Engage Dashboard by clicking on Online Ordering under Online Sales To create and manage a popup. Click on "Marketing" > "Alert" > ...
Managing Popups for Online Ordering
To create a popup message to display to your online ordering customers. Navigate to your Online Order Admin from your Engage Dashboard by clicking on Online Ordering under Online Sales To create and manage a popup message. Click on "Marketing" > ...
Adding a new page to your website
1. Select Pages from the website section of the Navigation. 2. Select ‘Add Page’ to create a new page, When adding a new page, the design elements of the existing site will be automatically copied over. 3. See below for ab explanation of all fields. ...
Guide 4: Getting started with your Engage Website Management Tools
Adding a Home Page Popup message to your website Adding an event to your Website Events Calendar Adding Blog Posts to your website Making simple edits to your website pages e.g. editing About Us copy Updating your Website Navigation Making Simple ...
Guidance for Website Home Page Photos
Spillover Website Templates use a Landscape Frame for the main images on the homepage. If you are using a template with 1 main photo you will need 1 high resolution, landscape photo at least 2000 pixels in width. If you are using a template that has ...