Adding a Home Page Popup message to your website
2. Go to the Site editor by either clicking on the computer quicklink button near the top of the dashboard or "Site Editor" from the "Content" drop-down.
3) Select the "Pop-Ups" option from the site editor screen.
4) On the Pop-Up overview screen you will see your current pop-ups listed in chronological order by start date. You will see your active pop-up highlighted with a green background. To create a new popup, click on the "Add Pop-Up" button in the top left of the window
5) You will first provide a name for the popup, select if you would like it enabled or disabled, and then choose a time frame (start date and end date) you would like this pop up to be displayed. Please note that if a pop-up is enabled it will only display on the home page during the time frame you have specified, and if you do not specify an end time, it will run indefinitely until disabled. The editor screen for the popup functions the same as the site editor (Wiki Article - Starting on 4). You can add images and text. Once you have finished creating your pop-up, select save in the top right of the window.
5) The next time you visit the website (during the specified time frame) you will see the active popup.
Please note that the pop up uses the built in styling of your website - if you would like to change the styling of the box itself, please reach out to our support team.
Adding a Home Page Popup message to your website (Video)
This video shows you how to add and remove Pop Up Messages to the Home Page of your website so you can share important so you can share important updates with your customers e.g. Covid-related updates, New Opening Hours, Changes to Dine-In or Online ...
Overview of the Website Editor (Video)
This Video overview of the Website Editor will cover : Editing the content on a website page Adding a new page Adding a new form to a page Updating the Navigation on your website Adding a Pop Up Message to your Home Screen
Guidance for Website Home Page Photos
Spillover Website Templates use a Landscape Frame for the main images on the homepage. If you are using a template with 1 main photo you will need 1 high resolution, landscape photo at least 2000 pixels in width. If you are using a template that has ...
Managing your Website using the Engage Website Editor
Training Video 1 : Overview of the Engage Website Editor Making simple edits to your website pages e.g. editing About Us Content or Changing hours Adding a New Page or Form Updating your Navigation Adding home page pop messages (additional short ...
Adding Content to your website
1. Log into admin.spillover.com 2. Click on the computer quick link button near the top of the dashboard. 3. Select the page to edit by clicking “Edit” on the right-hand side. 4. Click on the text in the green box to display the Content Editor ...