How to Insert a Survey into an Email Blast
You must have a survey active in the system (check this by going to Content > Survey or by clicking the quicklink button
on the dashboard)
2. In the template, insert the text you wish to hyperlink to a survey.
3. Highlight the text and click the “Insert a Survey” icon In the toolbar.
4. You will see the “Add link to Survey” menu. In the drop-down, select the appropriate active survey.
5. Click “OK” and the text in the email template should be hyperlinked to the survey you chose in step 4.
How to set up a new Survey
1. Log into your Engage Command Center https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the “Survey” quick button at the top of the dashboard. 2. Click “Create a New Survey” or “Show Survey Library” if you want to use an existing Survey ...
Overview of Engage Email Marketing (Video)
Topics covered in this video: Where to find the Engage Email Blast Manager Review the info shown on main screen of Email Blast Manager - list of email blasts, status & reports How to create a new Email Blast using a blank Template
Publishing a pre-built Survey from the System Library
1. Log into https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the Survey Quick button 2. Click on "Show Survey Library" 3. Choose the survey you would like to publish by selecting "Copy" 4. A new copy of the survey will be created, which you can rename - ...
Getting Started with Engage Email Marketing (Video)
Topics covered in this Video : 12 month Marketing Plan Email Templates 52 Week Marketing Plan Email Templates Tailoring Email Templates Creating and scheduling an Email Blast Email Reports to review performance of an email blast
How to close a Survey
1. Log into the Engage Command Center https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the Surveys Quick Button. 2. Click on the "Close Survey" button