Publishing a pre-built Survey from the System Library
2. Click on "Show Survey Library"
3. Choose the survey you would like to publish by selecting "Copy"
4. A new copy of the survey will be created, which you can rename - or you can just remove the "Copy of" text at the start.
5. Scroll to bottom of survey and click "save"
6. Your survey will now be in your survey library with a status of "Incomplete". You can edit it or if you want to use the default questions, just click on "Publish" to make it an Active Survey.
7. Click "Ok"
8. Copy the link if you wish to add it to an email now. (you can come back and get a copy of the link after the survey is published). Click "OK" to finish publishing.
9. Your Survey will now show up in your Active Surveys list.
How to set up a new Survey
1. Log into your Engage Command Center https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the “Survey” quick button at the top of the dashboard. 2. Click “Create a New Survey” or “Show Survey Library” if you want to use an existing Survey ...
How to close a Survey
1. Log into the Engage Command Center https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the Surveys Quick Button. 2. Click on the "Close Survey" button
Viewing Survey Results
1. Log in to your Engage Command Center https://spillover.admin.com/ 2. You can view the two most recent published Surveys in the Survey Widget on the Command Center Dashboard. 3. To view the Survey Results you can either click on the "Surveys ...
Getting Started with your Engage Internet Marketing System
Training Video 1 : Getting started with Engage Email Marketing : The Default Set & Forget Automated Email Messages (DIME) Topics covered in this Video + links to additional support articles Review of the Default Automated and Intelligent Automated ...
How to Insert a Survey into an Email Blast
1. You must have a survey active in the system (check this by going to Content > Survey or by clicking the quicklink button on the dashboard) 2. In the template, insert the text you wish to hyperlink to a survey. 3. Highlight the text and click the ...