Accessing your Engage Command Center
2. Enter your email address and password. If you forget your password please click the password reset link.
3. Your Engage Command Center presents a snapshot of your online activity on a single dashboard and allows you to access all of your engage tools via an easy to use side bar navigation.
The tools are organized by
- Online Sales (online ordering & eCommerce Store),
- Engagement (Email & Social Media Marketing and Review Management & Survey tools),
- Audience (Subscriber Database and Segments)
- Website (website management tools).
Accessing all Engage Tools via the Command Center
All Engage Tools can be accessed via the collapsible left Navigation Bar of your Command Center. You can also access your Monthly Consolidated Reports here (located beneath the Home link). Tools are organized into the following categories : 1. ...
Resetting your ENGAGE Command Center Password
1. Go to Engage Command Center Login Screen : https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the Forgot Your Password link. 2. Enter the email address that was used when your Engage account was created. 3. Go to your email and find the Reset Password ...
Accessing your Engage Command Center for the first time
1. You should receive a welcome email to the email address you provided to the activation team. You will be asked to confirm your account and set your password .
Accessing the Engage Campaign Calendar
The Engage Campaign Calendar allows you to view your Monthly Marketing plan : current month as well as previous and future months. You can see all your scheduled email campaigns, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google posts and Website Calendar ...
Getting Started with your Engage Command Center
Training Video : Tour of the new Engage Command Center and Dashboard Links to additional support articles: Accessing the Engage Command Center and Logging In How to Reset your Password Engage Dashboard Overview Accessing the Campaign Calendar to ...