How to create a new Automated Email Message
DIME (Dynamic Intelligent Marketing Engine) allows you to send automated email messages and also allows you to automatically re-target customers based on predetermined criteria. A number of default automated messages are set up during your activation but you can also create your own automated messages.
How to access Automation
Click on the "Automation" Tab under "Engagement".
In the top right corner, select to create a new message.
Setting up Conditions
Set up the conditions that will trigger the automated message by selecting from the list of Drop Down Conditions. Multiple conditions can be selected for a single message.
There are four categories of conditions: Marketing, Online Ordering, eCommerce Store, Surveys. Conditions can be combined from different categories.
- Anniversary is within <x days>
- Belongs to eList <segment name>
- Customer added to database date <'less than' or 'equals' or 'more than' x days ago>
- Customer from location <locations list on integrations page>
- Customer has not received AN email messages in <x days>
- Customer has not received THIS email in <x days>
- Customer lives in Zip Code <add zip code(s)>
- Customer original source <"is" or "is not", "website form/guest wifi/online ordering/eCommerce Store/Spillover Reviews/Surveys/Heartland">
- Customer registered through webform <webform name>
- Customer review rating <list star ratings, can choose multiple>
- Customer reviewed location <locations list on integrations page>
- Email open rate <"less than" or "more than" x%>
- Only send this email to a customer <x times>
- Send this email to a customer x days after other message <choose X days, choose X message>
Online Ordering Conditions
- Average online order value < "less than" or "more than" $x>
- Category of food order online <list of categories from online ordering menu>
- Customer has placed their order # <x>
- Date range of online orders <between "x date" and "x date">
- Day of online orders <Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur/Fri/Sat/Sun>
- Items ordered online <list of items from online ordering menu>
- Last online order <x days ago>
- Ordered online from location<list of locations from integrations page>
- Order Online <yes/no>
- Time of Online Orders <between "x time" and "x time">
- Total spent in online orders <"less than" or "more than" $x>
- Type or order <Pickup/Delivery/Dine In>
- Uses online ordering promos <Yes/No>
eCommerce Store Conditions
- Category of eCommerce product purchased <list of categories from eCommerce Store>
- Customer has placed their eCommerce Store purchase # <x>
- Date range of eCommerce Purchase <between "x date" and "x date">
- eCommerce product purchase <list of products from eCommerce Store>
- eCommerce store total spent <"less than" or "more than" $x>
- eCommerce Store Subscription Status <active/paused/canceled>
- Last eCommerce purchase <x days>
- Number of purchases customer has made from eCommerce <x>
- Subscribed to eCommerce product<list of subscription products in eCommerce Store>
- Uses eCommerce Promos <Yes/No>
- Give your email a name
- Set the From Name that will show
- The Reply To email can be your email address, but we recommend using a email@example.com
- Enter an email subject line
- The Preview Text is what shows in a recipients Inbox before they open the email. You can make this something catchy to encourage the user to open it.
- Add your social media links to the footer of the email. The "From Location" field will determine which social links to add if you have more than 1 location.
- Lastly, you can set the schedule : day, time and frequency to send the message to the people that satisfy the conditions you have set Frequency can be daily, monthly, weekly.
Edit the Email Copy/Image/Links
Click “Save” to finish editing.
Automation (DIME) Overview : Set and Forget Email Marketing
DIME = Dynamic Intelligent Marketing Engine As part of our automated email marketing solution, we have 18 default email messages ready to use in your Engage Solution. Automated Messages are an incredibly easy way to keep your customers engaged via ...
How to Edit or Turn On/Off a Default Automated Email Message
Managing Default Automated Messages : Click on the "Automation" Tab under "Engagement". I. To Edit Default Automated Messages (Conditions/Day/Time/Frequency + Color/Copy/Images/Links) 1. Under Actions in Automated Messages, click the "edit" button 2. ...
Creating a New Email Campaign Based on an Email Template
1. To create a new email campaign based on one of the provided templates, Navigate to the Engagement section of your Engage dashboard and select Email Campaigns > Create you will be brought to our template library. 2. Select a Category for enter a ...
Scheduling an Email Campaign
To schedule an email campaign, navigate to Email Campaigns > Create and select the campaign you wish to schedule. This could be a new campaign or one you have already saved under My Templates. 1. Locate the email you wish to schedule and click ...
Editing Email Campaign Templates
To edit an email based on one of the provided templates, navigate to the Engagement section of your Engage dashboard and select Email Campaigns > Create. You will be brought to our template library where you can select an email from the templates to ...