How to add your social media accounts to Senalysis - to view and manage your posts
2. Click on "Accounts" on the left Navigation in Senalysis and then click on the "Add Account" button
3. Select the social media account type you wish to add.
Make sure your browser is set to allow popups
4. Connecting Twitter : Select Twitter icon and a popup login screen will appear where you should enter your twitter account username and password. Click Authorize App.
5. A green check mark will display next to the Twitter account if successfully connected.
6. Connecting Facebook : Select Facebook icon and a popup login screen will appear where you should enter your Facebook account username and password. Click "Log In"
7. A green check mark will display next to the Facebook account if successfully connected.
8. Connecting Instagram : Select Instagram icon.
2. Senalysis will recognize that you already logged in via Facebook and ask if you want to use the same account. Click 'Continue as <your FB User Name>'
3. A green check mark will display next to the Instagram account if successfully connected.
Overview of Senalysis for Social Media Management (Video)
Manage your Social Engagement and Reputation using just one tool. Senalysis not allows you to schedule posts across all your social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) but also allows you to manage and respond to reviews on Google, Yelp ...
How to add your google business to Senalysis - to view and manage your reviews
1. Log in to your Engage Command Center https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the "thumbs up" icon to access Senalysis 2. Click on "Accounts" on the left Navigation in Senalysis and then click on the "Add Account" button 3. Click on Google logo ...
Linking your Social Media and Website
To get the most out of your DIgital Marketing you should make sure that all your online platforms cross-reference each other and that your new website Is correctly listed on all social platforms. Here Is a checklist of recommendations: Make sure you ...
Guidance on Photos for your Social Posts
Social Media Photo Guide Please download our Social Media Photo Guide for ideas on photos you can take using your iPhone. Photo Shot List Photos are an essential part of showcasing your restaurant on your website and also on social media. In ...
Add Social Media Links to your Engage Emails
In this video you will learn how to Set up integration between Engage and your Social Media Channels. Add Social Media Icons to the footer of your email blasts Choose between different color options of social media icons.