Connecting your Facebook Business Page and Instagram Professional Business Account
Make sure your Instagram Account is a Professional Business Account (Not a Professional Creator Account or a Personal Account)
Connecting Instagram to your Facebook Page
1. Log in to your Facebook Business Page, scroll down to bottom of left navigation panel and click on "Settings"
2. Within Page Settings, scroll down to and Click on "Instagram"
3. Click on "Connect Account"
4. Enter Instagram Login Credentials
5. You will then see a confirmation screen letting you know your Instagram Account is connected. You are now ready to add your Instagram Account to Senalysis.
How to add your social media accounts to Senalysis - to view and manage your posts
1. Log in to your Engage Command Center https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the "thumbs up" icon to access Senalysis 2. Click on "Accounts" on the left Navigation in Senalysis and then click on the "Add Account" button 3. Select the social ...
Overview of Senalysis for Social Media Management (Video)
Manage your Social Engagement and Reputation using just one tool. Senalysis not allows you to schedule posts across all your social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) but also allows you to manage and respond to reviews on Google, Yelp ...
Linking your Social Media and Website
To get the most out of your DIgital Marketing you should make sure that all your online platforms cross-reference each other and that your new website Is correctly listed on all social platforms. Here Is a checklist of recommendations: Make sure you ...
How to create an Ad-Hoc Post in Senalysis
1. Log in to your Engage Command Center https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the "thumbs up" icon to access Senalysis 2. Select “Ad-Hoc” on the left Navigation in Senalysis and then select “New Post” 3. Select date and time, enter post content ...
How to update your Google Business Info and Hours via Senalysis
1. After you have added your Google Business Account to Senalysis, you can click on the edit "pencil" button on the Accounts Page. 2. You can update any info you have setup in your Google Business Account., including opening hours.