Activation of Social Engagement & Reputation Management Concierge Services
To activate your social media managed services we need to get access to your social media accounts. Please follow the instructions below.
- Facebook: You need to add us as a page admin. Instructions Here (Note: if your Facebook Page is owned by a Business Account, please add us as an Business Admin to your Facebook Business Account).
- Instagram: Please send us your login
- Twitter: Please send us your login or we can create new page
- Google Business: You need to claim/verify this and add us as a manager. Instructions Here
- Yelp: You need to add us as a manager. Instructions Here
Adding Spillover as a Manager to manage your Yelp Reviews (Managed Services)
Instructions on how to add Spillover as a Manager to your Yelp Business if you have purchased our Reputation Management Service (Managed Services) 1. Log into your Yelp Business Account and click on Account Settings in Top Right. 2. Click on ...
Spillover Activation Process
Step 1. You will receive an Activation Email with a link to an Onboarding Form and an introduction to your Project Manager. The Onboarding Form collects all the information needed to complete your activation [e.g. your choice of Design Template, ...
Viewing and responding to Reviews in Senalysis
Senalysis currently supports reviews from Google, Yelp, Facebook & Spillover MyReviews. 1. Log in to your Engage Command Center and click on the icon shown below on the left panel to access Senalysis 2.Click on the Inbox to view all comments, ...
Engage Reviews Manager
1. What is Reviews Manager? The Engage Reviews Manager has two main features. It provides you with the ability to: 1. Collect your own reviews, by adding a Branded Review Capture link to your website. You can then encourage your customers to ...
Guidance on Photos for your Social Posts
Types of Photos Photos are an essential part of showcasing your restaurant on your website and also on social media. In addition to your Logo and Main Home Page or Profile Photos, here is some guidance on the types of photos that will help you ...