Activation of Social Engagement & Reputation Management Services
To activate your social media managed services we need to get access to your social media accounts. Please follow the instructions below.
- Facebook: You need to add us as a page admin. Instructions Here
- Instagram: Please send us your login
- Twitter: Please send us your login or we can create new page
- Google Business: You need to claim/verify this and add us as a manager. Instructions Here
- Yelp: You need to add us as a manager. Instructions Here
Overview of Senalysis for Social Media Management (Video)
Manage your Social Engagement and Reputation using just one tool. Senalysis not allows you to schedule posts across all your social media channels (Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) but also allows you to manage and respond to reviews on Google, Yelp ...
Spillover Activation Process
Step 1. You will receive an Activation Email with a link to an Onboarding Form and an introduction to your Project Manager. The Onboarding Form collects all the information needed to complete your activation [e.g. your choice of Design Template, ...
Viewing and responding to reviews in Senalysis
1. Log in to your Engage Command Center https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the "thumbs up" icon to access Senalysis 2.Click on the Inbox to view all comments, reviews. Click on the "Social Media" drop down box and select "Google" - to ...
Linking your Social Media and Website
To get the most out of your DIgital Marketing you should make sure that all your online platforms cross-reference each other and that your new website Is correctly listed on all social platforms. Here Is a checklist of recommendations: Make sure you ...
Guidance on Photos for your Social Posts
Social Media Photo Guide Please download our Social Media Photo Guide for ideas on photos you can take using your iPhone. Photo Shot List Photos are an essential part of showcasing your restaurant on your website and also on social media. In ...