Spillover SEO Best Practices
- Ensure Heading Tags are all in proper hierarchical order.
- Ensure all links are working properly.
- Add Alt tags to all images.
- Research keywords to add to page content and meta descriptions. (write copy content that is SEO friendly including keywords and highly searchable terms.)
- Create unique meta descriptions and titles for each page.
- Include sitemap and robots.txt file to enhance crawlability for spiders and crawlers.
- Ensure Google my Business and Yelp Accounts are claimed and website is correctly listed.
- Ensure website correctly listed on all Social Media Accounts : Facebook, Instagram, Twitter
- Include links to your website in Social Media Posts to drive traffic back to your website.
SEO Bi-Annual Review Service (included with Spillover's Concierge Digital Marketing Service)
- Update Title Tags to include keywords
- Include simple, updated copy on main pages
- Update Meta Descriptions with keywords
- Check for dead links
- Ensure page load speed is fast and fix errors
- Update sitemap to include any recently added pages or removed pages
Guidance for Website Home Page Photos
Spillover Website Templates use a Landscape Frame for the main images on the homepage. If you are using a template with 1 main photo you will need 1 high resolution, landscape photo at least 2000 pixels in width. If you are using a template that has ...
Managing your Website using the Engage Website Editor
Training Video 1 : Overview of the Engage Website Editor Making simple edits to your website pages e.g. editing About Us Content or Changing hours Adding a New Page or Form Updating your Navigation Adding home page pop messages (additional short ...
Linking your Social Media and Website
To get the most out of your DIgital Marketing you should make sure that all your online platforms cross-reference each other and that your new website Is correctly listed on all social platforms. Here Is a checklist of recommendations: Make sure you ...
Accessing Website Statistics
1. Log into https://admin.spillover.com/ 2. Click on the “Content” drop down in the main navigation 3. Click on “Site Statistics” 4. After clicking on “Site Statistics” a new page will load with all the website’s stats. The navigation menu on the ...
Adding Content to your website
1. Log into admin.spillover.com 2. Click on the computer quick link button near the top of the dashboard. 3. Select the page to edit by clicking “Edit” on the right-hand side. 4. Click on the text in the green box to display the Content Editor ...