How to save an Email Template
1. You can now save a template for future use. To do this, when in the Email Blast Editor, click the “Save Template” button.
2. You will see the “Save as Template” screen.
3. Name the template with a naming convention you will remember. Consider what the template should be used for in the future.
4. If you have multiple sites on Spillover, you can choose to save the template across all of your sites.
5. Click “Save” to complete the save of the template. You will see the template in “My Template Library” when creating a new email blast.
Overview of Engage Email Marketing (Video)
Topics covered in this video: Where to find the Engage Email Blast Manager Review the info shown on main screen of Email Blast Manager - list of email blasts, status & reports How to create a new Email Blast using a blank Template
Getting Started with Engage Email Marketing (Video)
Topics covered in this Video : 12 month Marketing Plan Email Templates 52 Week Marketing Plan Email Templates Tailoring Email Templates Creating and scheduling an Email Blast Email Reports to review performance of an email blast
Getting Started with your Engage Internet Marketing System
Training Video 1 : Getting started with Engage Email Marketing : The Default Set & Forget Automated Email Messages (DIME) Topics covered in this Video + links to additional support articles Review of the Default Automated and Intelligent Automated ...
How to Retarget a One-Time Email
1. You can access reports for each sent Email Blast from the Email Blast home screen. 2. Click any of the following sections: 3. You will see a “Send One Time Email” option. 4. Clicking “Send One Time Email” will take you to the “Select Template” ...
How to create a new Automated Email Message using Set and Forget Rules
DIME (Dynamic Intelligent Marketing Engine) allows you to send automated emails via "Set & Forget" rules and also allows you to automatically re-target customers based on predetermined criteria. 1. Click on the DIME Tab. 2. Select “Set and ...