Resetting your ENGAGE Command Center Password
2. Enter the email address that was used when your Engage account was created.
3. Go to your email and find the Reset Password Instructions email. Click on "Change my Password" link.
4. Enter and confirm your new password.
5. You will be brought back to the login screen after you have reset your password.
Accessing your Engage Command Center
1. Go to Spillover.com and click on the client login button on top left. (Or go directly to http://admin.spillover.com) 2. Enter your email address and password. If you forget your password please click the password reset link. 3. Your Engage ...
Introduction to the ENGAGE Command Center (Video)
Login to your Engage Command Center at https://admin.spillover.com/ Topics covered in this video: Overview of the Information shown on the ENGAGE Command Center dashboard How to access the Marketing Calendar to see all scheduled email blasts and ...
Accessing your Engage Command Center for the first time
1. You should receive a welcome email to the email address you provided to the activation team. You will be asked to confirm your account and set your password .
Accessing the Engage Marketing Calendar
The Engage Marketing Calendar allows you to view your Monthly Marketing plan : current month as well as previous and future months. You can see all your scheduled email blasts, facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts and Events in one location. To ...
Getting Started with your Engage Command Center
Training Video : Introduction to your Engage Command Center List of topics covered in this Video + links to additional support articles: Accessing the Engage Command Center and Logging In Overview of Information shown on the Command Center ...