Refunding Orders through the Web Admin
- To refund an order go to the Online Ordering admin via your Engage Dashboard.
- Navigate to "Orders" on the left-hand side of the screen. You will see a list of orders and need to find the order # that you want to refund. (You can enter order number in the order ID field and click 'Filter')
- Click on the "View Order" button.
- Scroll to bottom of screen to the Refund line. If the Transaction hasn't fully cleared you will see a "VOID" button. Once the Transaction clears this button will change to a "REFUND" button.
- Once you see the REFUND button, you can choose to either do a Full Refund or a Partial Refund. To do a Partial just enter the amount you want to refund. (If you choose to VOID the transaction before it fully clears, the transaction will be canceled and a full refund will be issued)
Example of Refunding a Transaction shown below :
Overview of the Online Ordering Web Admin (Video)
Topics covered in this video: Overview of the Admin Dashboard (accessed via web browser) How to make simple updates to your Menu How to adjust the Days and Hours for Online Ordering How to add Holidays where you will be closed or have adjusted hours ...
Using the iPad App to Manage Orders
1. When a new order is placed, a notification will sound on the iPad and the order will appear on the iPad Dashboard with a status of Pending. Note : Make sure you disable Auto Lock in the iPad Settings. The sound notification will not work if the ...
Installing the iPad App for Managing Orders
1. Download the Order Boss Order Management iPad App from the Apple Ap Store. Requires iOS 11 or later. (Gen4 iPad or later). https://apps.apple.com/us/app/order-boss/id1515116877 Note : Make sure you disable Auto Lock in the iPad Settings. The ...
Using the iPad App to manage Online Orders (video)
Topics covered in this video: Downloading and logging into the iPad Order Management App. (see App download links at bottom of this article) How to view Today's Pending orders and Future Orders How to change the status from Pending to Prepared and ...
Guide 6: Getting Started with your Engage eCommerce Store
1. eCommerce Store User Guide Accessing your eCommerce Store Admin Managing Orders Refunding Payments Editing and adding products Customizing your Storefront, Checkout & Notification Emails 2. Managing Digital Gift Card Sales and Redemption 3. ...