Claiming and updating your Google Business Listing
1. Check the status of your Google business listing and owner status
- Go to Google My Business
- If you are the current owner you will see a "You manage this Business Profile" checkmark. Log into the account and update your business info including website URL.
- If you see a "Claim this Business" or "Own this business" link on the Business Profile go to 3 below.
- If your business does not exist go to 2 below.
2. Instructions on how to create a new Google business listing
- Go to https://business.google.com/create
- Click "Add your business to Google"
- Enter the business name
- Add business details : business name, category, address, phone, website and your email address
- You will have to complete a verification (by mail, email or phone)
- After verification, go to your Google my Business Profile
3. Instructions on Claiming Ownership of an existing business listing
- Click on the Claim this Business" or "Own this business" link on the Business Profile.
- Once you've requested ownership, the current profile owner will have 3-7 days to respond.
- You can check the status of your request by signing in to Google My Business or clicking the link in your confirmation email.If your request is approved.
- You'll be notified by email and will be able to manage the Business Profile and Add Users.
4. Instructions on how to add Spillover as a Manager to your Google Business Profile if you have purchased our Reputation Management Service
How to update your Google Business Info and Hours via Senalysis
1. After you have added your Google Business Account to Senalysis, you can click on the edit "pencil" button on the Accounts Page. 2. You can update any info you have setup in your Google Business Account., including opening hours.
How to add your google business to Senalysis - to view and manage your reviews
1. Log in to your Engage Command Center https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the "thumbs up" icon to access Senalysis 2. Click on "Accounts" on the left Navigation in Senalysis and then click on the "Add Account" button 3. Click on Google logo ...
Adding your Online Ordering Link to Google Business
1. Log into your Google Business Account. If you haven't claimed your Google Business follow these instructions : Claiming your Google Business 2. Click on "Food Ordering" in the left navigation, enter your Online Ordering URL ...
Claiming and verifying your Yelp Business Page
1. Search for your business page on https://www.yelp.com/ to check if it is Claimed or Unclaimed. Look for the blue check mark "Claimed" by the business name. 2. Instructions to Claim your Yelp Business page Click "Unclaimed" on the business ...
Tips for promoting your online ordering business
After you go live you will receive a URL link for your Online Ordering solution that you can publish anywhere your business has a presence on the internet. This article includes some quick and easy tips to help you let the world know you are ready to ...