Importing Products to the eCommerce Store
The product file should be a CSV (comma-separated values) file. Each row may represent a product or a variant of a product, depending on if the column variant_of is set.
A header row is optional.
The process is case-insensitive (capitalization does not matter) when matching names/SKUs. Values will be imported as they are.
The following columns can be used:
- update_fields: If the fields of the product or variant should be updated if the product or variant already exists. True or False. Defaults to the value of the "Update Fields" checkbox.
- name: The product name. Required if the row represents a product (variant_of is not set).
- description: The product description.
- sku: The SKU of the product or variant.
- price: The price of the product or variant. Required if the row represents a product (variant_of is not set).
- weight: The weight of the product or variant package. For shipping calculations.
- height: The height of the product or variant package. For shipping calculations.
- width: The width of the product or variant package. For shipping calculations.
- depth: The depth of the product or variant package. For shipping calculations.
- image_url: An URL pointing to an image of the product or variant.
- available_on: A date for when the product or variant should first become available. Set it to a past date if it should be available immediately. Format: YYYY-MM-DD (ISO 8601).
- track_inventory: If the store should keep track of the product or variant. True or False. False by default.
- backorderable: If the product or variant is backorderable. True or False. False by default.
- count_on_hand: Number of product or variant units in stock.
- categories: The names of the categories to which the product should be associated, separated by "|" (e.g.: "Merchandise|T-Shirts"). They will be created if non-existent.
- options: The names and values of the Option Types associated to the product or variant. Required if variant_of is set or create_variants is True. Format: "Color:Red|Color:Blue|Color:Green|Size:Small|Size:Medium|Size:Large". They will be created if non-existent.
- create_variants: If variants should be created based on each options combination. Defaults to True. Only applicable if the row represents a product (variant_of is not set).
- variant_of: If set, the row represents a variant of a product. The value should be the SKU or name of the product.
If a field contains double quotes, they must be escaped with a backslash. E.g.: "This is a product \"description\"".
If a field contains a line-break, the whole field must be surrounded by double quotes. E.g.: "This field has a \n Line break". It is recommended, but not required, that all fields be double-quoted.
Getting Started with your Engage eCommerce Store
eCommerce Store User Guide List of topics covered in this Guide: Accessing your eCommerce Store Admin Managing Orders Refunding Payments Editing and adding products Customizing your Storefront, Checkout & Notification Emails Creating a New eCommerce ...
FAQ - eCommerce Store
What Shipping Options are supported? The eCommerce Store supports Digital (for eGift Cards), Flat Rate (% or $ amount), Fedex and UPS shipping options. NOTE : For Fedex and UPS shipping, all products and variants must have an estimated weight as ...
Creating a New eCommerce Store Promotion
Step 1. Select “Promotions” under the Promotions Tab in the navigation. Step 2. Select “+ New Promotion” Step 3. Complete the following fields: Name The name you assign to the promotion. Code You can either create a custom code that will be used at ...
eCommerce Store Shipping Integration Credentials
Currently the eCommerce store integrates with UPS and FedEx for shipping calculations. To setup the integration we will need a set of credentials and the process to obtain those will be outlined below. UPS: For UPS you will need your login username, ...
eCommerce Store User Guide
Access Your eCommerce Store Review the eCommerce Store Widget on your Engage Dashboard The eCommerce Store Widget shows a running tally of Year-To-Date total orders and unprocessed orders (*note* this is not a real time update). Unprocessed Orders = ...