How to Process Voids and Refunds from the Order Boss iPad App
The Order Boss iPad App makes processing voids or refunds quick and simple, just follow these steps.
VOIDS are for only uncleared same-day transactions, to process a full or partial REFUND the transaction must have cleared which may be the following day.
1. For VOIDS, select orders from the dashboard if the order was completed or placed that day. If the order was completed in the past, click on the three stacked lines on the top left corner of the dashboard to reveal the Menu.
2. Frome here click on "Order History" to search for the order you are looking to refund.
Order Boss Menu
3. Type in the dates when the order was completed, then click apply. After you have found the transaction, click on it.
4. Click on "Refund"
5. Under "Refund Option" you can select "Full" or "Partial" (if it is a VOID, it will only display 'FULL'), and have the option to send the customer an email confirmation with a note. If you do a "Partial" refund, click on the dollar amount and type in the partial amount. After you have decided on the type of refund, select the "Refund" button.
6. A confirmation message will popup after your refund has been completed.
7. After the refund is complete you will see the "Refund" icon in the top right corner of the receipt.
iPad System Settings for the Order Boss App
1. Make sure you disable Auto Lock in the iPad Settings. The sound notification will not work if the iPad goes into sleep mode. To disable Auto Lock go to Settings -> Display & Brightness -> Auto-Lock = Never. 2. By default the Order Boss App ...
Bluetooth Printer support in the Order Boss iPad App
1. The Order Boss App supports the following bluetooth printer : Citizen CT-S601II Receipt Printer You can order this printer from : https://shopposportals.com/collections/biteheist/products/citizen-ct-s601ii-receipt-printer 2. When you receive the ...
Installing the iPad App for Managing Orders
1. Download the Order Boss Order Management iPad App from the Apple Ap Store. Requires iOS 11 or later. (Gen4 iPad or later). https://apps.apple.com/us/app/order-boss/id1515116877 Note : Make sure you disable Auto Lock in the iPad Settings. The ...
Using the iPad App to manage Online Orders (video)
Topics covered in this video: Downloading and logging into the iPad Order Management App. (see App download links at bottom of this article) How to view Today's Pending orders and Future Orders How to change the status from Pending to Prepared and ...
Snoozing Items in the Order Boss App
How to Snooze Items From Your Order Boss App Launch the Order Boss App on your iPad On the navigation sidebar select "Menu" Here you will see your categories displayed on the left Clicking on a category will display the items in that category You ...