How to Export your OpenTable Guest List and import it into your Engage Customer DB
It's easy to export your Guest data (name, phone number, email address, etc.) from your OpenTable system. Follow these steps to get going!
- From your OpenTable desktop, select the "Reports" tab
- Click on "Marketing Options," and then, "Guest Export"
- Select the "Only export guests with E-Mail addresses" option from within the Export Options section to ensure you're only pulling names with email addresses attached
- Click "Export"
- Make note of the entire file location so that you can easily find it on your computer. The location will be quite long, and will begin with C:\
These screenshots illustrate steps 1-5 above:
The file you've exported will be in text format. You will need to convert it to a CSV File to upload it into your Spillover Marketing DB. Follow these steps or email the file to Spillover Support who will convert it and upload it into your Spillover Marketing DB
- Open Excel, and choose "Open" from the file menu
- Find the file that you saved
- Change the "All Excel Files" option to "All Files"
- Click "Open"
Accessing the Engage Marketing Calendar
The Engage Marketing Calendar allows you to view your Monthly Marketing plan : current month as well as previous and future months. You can see all your scheduled email blasts, facebook, Instagram and Twitter posts and Events in one location. To ...
Accessing your Engage Command Center
1. Go to Spillover.com and click on the client login button on top left. (Or go directly to http://admin.spillover.com) 2. Enter your email address and password. If you forget your password please client the password reset link. 3. Your Engage ...
Resetting your ENGAGE Command Center Password
1. Go to Engage Command Center Login Screen : https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the Forgot Your Password link. 2. Enter the email address that was used when your Engage account was created. 3. Go to your email and find the Reset Password ...
Best Practices for managing your eClub
This guidance is meant to be a good starting point to stay in touch with your eClub Subscribers. You can modify it as you see fit or appropriate. These are merely 5 examples of how you can get you can use a combination of the Engage Email Marketing ...
Introduction to the ENGAGE Command Center (Video)
Login to your Engage Command Center at https://admin.spillover.com/ Topics covered in this video: Overview of the Information shown on the ENGAGE Command Center dashboard How to access the Marketing Calendar to see all scheduled email blasts and ...