How to Export your OpenTable Guest List and import it into your Engage Subscriber DB
It's easy to export your Guest data (name, phone number, email address, etc.) from your OpenTable system. Follow these steps to get going!
- From your OpenTable desktop, select the "Reports" tab
- Click on "Marketing Options," and then, "Guest Export"
- Select the "Only export guests with E-Mail addresses" option from within the Export Options section to ensure you're only pulling names with email addresses attached
- Click "Export"
- Make note of the entire file location so that you can easily find it on your computer. The location will be quite long, and will begin with C:\
- The file you've exported will be in text format. You will need to convert it to a CSV File to upload it into your Spillover Marketing DB. Follow these steps or email the file to Spillover Support who will convert it and upload it into your Spillover Subscriber DB
- Open Excel, and choose "Open" from the file menu
- Find the file that you saved
- Change the "All Excel Files" option to "All Files"
- Click "Open"
Viewing & Downloading all Subscribers
1. Click on Subscribers->All in the Audience Section of the Engage Admin Navigation 2. Click on "View Subscriber List" 3. You will see a list of all subscribers which you can also download as a CSV file.
Accessing your Engage Management Dashboard
1. Go to Spillover.com and click on the client login button on top left. (Or go directly to http://admin.spillover.com) 2. Enter your email address and password. If you forget your password please click the password reset link. 3. Your Engage Command ...
Best Practices for managing subscribers to your Mailing list
This guidance presents 5 ideas for how you can stay in touch with your Mailing List Subscribers using a combination of the Engage Email Marketing pre-built templates and Engage's DIME automated messages. 1. Thank You Email (Autoresponse on form ...
Accessing your Engage Campaign Calendar
The Engage Campaign Calendar allows you to view your Monthly Marketing plan : current month as well as previous and future months. You can see all your scheduled email campaigns, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Google posts and Website Calendar ...
Accessing all Engage Tools via the Management Dashboard
All Engage Tools can be accessed via the collapsible left Navigation Bar of your Management Dashboard. You can also access your Monthly Consolidated Reports here (located beneath the Home link). Tools are organized into the following categories : 1. ...