How to Create a New Email Blast
1. In the Email Blast Manager home screen, in the upper left corner, click “Create New.”
2. On the next screen, choose the template you wish to use and click “Select.”
3. This will bring you to the Email Blast Editor with the chosen template loaded and ready for editing.
Overview of Engage Email Marketing (Video)
Topics covered in this video: Where to find the Engage Email Blast Manager Review the info shown on main screen of Email Blast Manager - list of email blasts, status & reports How to create a new Email Blast using a blank Template
How to set up a new Survey
1. Log into your Engage Command Center https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the “Survey” quick button at the top of the dashboard. 2. Click “Create a New Survey” or “Show Survey Library” if you want to use an existing Survey ...
How to create a new Email List
1. From the Spillover admin home screen, go to Contacts > Email Lists. 2. Scroll down and click “New eList.” You will see the screen shown below: 3. Fill in a “List Name” and “Description.” On the right, in the filter drop-down, you can apply filters ...
How to create a new Automated Email Message using Set and Forget Rules
DIME (Dynamic Intelligent Marketing Engine) allows you to send automated emails via "Set & Forget" rules and also allows you to automatically re-target customers based on predetermined criteria. 1. Click on the DIME Tab. 2. Select “Set and ...
Getting Started with Engage Email Marketing (Video)
Topics covered in this Video : 12 month Marketing Plan Email Templates 52 Week Marketing Plan Email Templates Tailoring Email Templates Creating and scheduling an Email Blast Email Reports to review performance of an email blast