How to create a new Automated Email Message using Set and Forget Rules
DIME (Dynamic Intelligent Marketing Engine) allows you to send automated emails via "Set & Forget" rules and also allows you to automatically re-target customers based on predetermined criteria.
1. Click on the DIME Tab.
2. Select “Set and Forget”
from the drop down
menu and click on New to create a new message.
3. Determine the criteria for the automated message by selecting from the list of Drop Down Conditions
4. Edit the email template that will be sent to the subscribers you have targeted via the previous conditions.
- You can edit the text & image in the body of the email.
- You can edit the email name, from name and subject line and add your social media links to the footer of the email.
- Lastly, you can set the schedule : day, time and frequency.
Optimum Image Size is 600 w x 200 h
5. Click “Save” to finish editing and to schedule the message.
DIME : 'Set and Forget' Automated Email Marketing (Video Overview)
Topics covered in this Video: Overview of Engage's Dynamic Intelligent Marketing Engine (DIME) Review of the default 12 Automated and Intelligent Automated Messages that come with your product Turning on and off the pre-configured default messages ...
DIME Overview : Set and Forget Automated Email Marketing
DIME = Dynamic Intelligent Marketing Engine We have 12 default DIME messages ready to use in your Engage Solution. This is an incredibly easy way to keep your customers engaged via email marketing campaigns and encourage traffic to online ...
Overview of Engage Email Marketing (Video)
Topics covered in this video: Where to find the Engage Email Blast Manager Review the info shown on main screen of Email Blast Manager - list of email blasts, status & reports How to create a new Email Blast using a blank Template
How to set up a new Survey
1. Log into your Engage Command Center https://admin.spillover.com/ and click on the “Survey” quick button at the top of the dashboard. 2. Click “Create a New Survey” or “Show Survey Library” if you want to use an existing Survey ...
How to create a new Email List
1. From the Spillover admin home screen, go to Contacts > Email Lists. 2. Scroll down and click “New eList.” You will see the screen shown below: 3. Fill in a “List Name” and “Description.” On the right, in the filter drop-down, you can apply filters ...