How to Add a File (Such as a PDF) to an Email
1. In the Email Template, enter the text you want to hyperlink to the PDF.
2. Highlight the text and click the “Add a File” button.
3. Click “Browse Server” to search for a previously saved file, or click “Choose File” to upload a PDF from your computer.
4. Click “OK” and the text should hyperlink to the PDF.
***This will work for common files such as PDF, Word, Excel***
Add a Custom Email Header
How to Add a Custom Header 1. In the Email Blast Editor, click the “Headers” button. 2. You must be on a template that allows for a header. If you click “Headers” and you receive the message shown below, you need to select a different template. 3. ...
Add Social Media Links to your Engage Emails
In this video you will learn how to Set up integration between Engage and your Social Media Channels. Add Social Media Icons to the footer of your email blasts Choose between different color options of social media icons.
Overview of Engage Email Marketing (Video)
Topics covered in this video: Where to find the Engage Email Blast Manager Review the info shown on main screen of Email Blast Manager - list of email blasts, status & reports How to create a new Email Blast using a blank Template
Getting Started with Engage Email Marketing (Video)
Topics covered in this Video : 12 month Marketing Plan Email Templates 52 Week Marketing Plan Email Templates Tailoring Email Templates Creating and scheduling an Email Blast Email Reports to review performance of an email blast
Add an eCommerce Item Link to an Email Blast
1. In the template, insert the text you wish to hyperlink to an eCommerce item. 2. Click the “Add eCommerce item link” button. 3. You will be presented with the “eCommerce Items” screen. In the pull-down, select the appropriate item you want to ...