Creating a QR Code for your Menu - Contactless Menus
If you would like to create a QR code that links to the menu on your website (or indeed any webpage) - you can follow the steps outline below.
1) You will need a QR code generator, in this example we will use QRCode Monkey: https://www.qrcode-monkey.com/
2) Copy the URL for your menu page
3. Go to the QR Code generator and paste the URL into the box provided. You can choose to customize with logo if desired. Click "Create QR Code" to generate your QR Code.
4) Once you have created the QR Code, you need to download the image file by clicking the button displayed
5. You have now successfully created a QR code that you can print and display on table cards so that you can offer Contactless Menus to your customers. Your customers simply scan the code and view your full menu on their smart phone.
Creating a QR Code for your Online Ordering for Printed Flyers
If you would like to create a QR code that links to your online ordering so you can add to printed flyers - you can follow the steps outline below. 1) You will need to find a QR code generator, in this example we will use QRCode ...
Release Notes for Website Content Management System (CMS) Enhancements, April 2020
Enhancements in New Software Release April 2020 Included Topics : Site Editor, Adding & Editing Pages, Managing Forms & Managing Navigation. Overview: Spillover Software Group has made enhancements to the CMS that will allow users greater ...
Setting up a new Online Ordering Menu
Basic Menu Concepts : Categories, Items, Options and Group Categories Categories: Menu Categories such as “salads” or “starters” are implemented here Availability can be updated for the entire category (this means all items assigned to this ...
Accessing Website Statistics
1. Log into https://admin.spillover.com/ 2. Click on the icon shown below - (this may take a second to load, so don't worry) 3. After clicking on “Site Statistics” a new page will load with all the website’s stats. The navigation menu on the left of ...
Managing your Website using the Engage Website Editor
Training Video 1 : Overview of the Engage Website Editor Making simple edits to your website pages e.g. editing About Us copy or Changing hours Adding a New Page or Form Updating your Navigation Adding a Home Page Popup message to your website ...