Bluetooth Printer support in the Order Boss iPad App
1. The Order Boss App supports the following bluetooth printer : Citizen CT-S601II Receipt Printer
2. When you receive the printer, plug it in and power it on within range of the iPad.
3. Connect the printer to the iPad via Bluetooth in iPad Settings. (NOT THE ORDER BOSS SETTINGS)
4. Open the Order Boss App (V 1.8 or later) and choose Printer Settings in the menu.
6. Ensure Printing in Enabled and Choose Bluetooth Connection and click Connect Now.
7. Click the MAC address of the citizen printer and it should connect.
Using the iPad App to manage Online Orders (video)
Topics covered in this video: Downloading and logging into the iPad Order Management App. (see App download links at bottom of this article) How to view Today's Pending orders and Future Orders How to change the status from Pending to Prepared and ...
iPad System Settings for the Order Boss App
1. Make sure you disable Auto Lock in the iPad Settings. The sound notification will not work if the iPad goes into sleep mode. To disable Auto Lock go to Settings -> Display & Brightness -> Auto-Lock = Never. 2. By default the Order Boss App ...
FAQ - Online Ordering Solution
What options are there for managing orders? There are multiple options for handling orders and many of these options can be used at the same time. E.g., get a text alert or an automated call if a print fails. Order Boss iPad Application ...
Installing the iPad App for Managing Orders
1. Download the Order Boss Order Management iPad App from the Apple Ap Store. Requires iOS 11 or later. (Gen4 iPad or later). https://apps.apple.com/us/app/order-boss/id1515116877 Note : Make sure you disable Auto Lock in the iPad Settings. The ...
Getting Started with your Engage Online Ordering Solution
Training Video 1: Overview of your Online Ordering Admin (Web Browser) Topics covered in this Video + links to additional support articles Overview of Admin Dashboard (viewed via Web Browser) Enabling/Disabling your Online Ordering via the Admin ...