How do I get my Authorize.net API Login ID and Transaction Key?
If you are using Authnet for your payment gateway Spillover will need the API Login ID and Transaction Key.
To obtain the API Login ID and Transaction Key:
- Log into the Merchant Interface of your autherize.net account
- Click Account from the main toolbar.
- Click Settings in the main left-side menu.
- Click API Credentials & Keys.
- Select New Transaction Key.
- Note: When obtaining a new Transaction Key, you may choose to disable the old Transaction Key by clicking the box titled, Disable Old Transaction Key Immediately. You may want to do this if you suspect your previous Transaction Key is being used fraudulently.
- Click Submit to continue.
- Request and enter PIN for verification.
- Your new Transaction Key is displayed.
eCommerce Store - Shipping and Payment Gateway Integrations
What Shipping Options are supported? The eCommerce Store supports Digital (for eGift Cards), Flat Rate (% or $ amount), Fedex and UPS shipping options. NOTE : For Fedex and UPS shipping, all products and variants must have an estimated weight as ...
How do I reconnect my accounts if they get disconnected?
Occasionally Access Tokens expire and get invalided by Facebook and Google as part of their normal security practices. When this happens you need to login again to re-authenticate the connection and get an updated/valid access token. You will ...
FAQ - Online Ordering Solution
What options are there for managing orders? There are multiple options for handling orders and many of these options can be used at the same time. E.g., get a text alert or an automated call if a print fails. Order Boss iPad Application Receipt ...
eCommerce Store Shipping Integration Credentials
Currently the eCommerce store integrates with UPS and FedEx for shipping calculations. To setup the integration we will need a set of credentials and the process to obtain those will be outlined below. UPS: For UPS you will need your login username, ...
Refunding Orders through the Web Admin
To refund an order go to the Online Ordering admin via your Engage Dashboard. Navigate to "Orders" on the left-hand side of the screen. You will see a list of orders and need to find the order # that you want to refund. (You can enter order number ...