How do I get my Authorize.net API Login ID and Transaction Key?
If you are using Authnet for your payment gateway we will need the API Login ID and Transaction Key.
To obtain the API Login ID and Transaction Key:
- Log into the Merchant Interface of your autherize.net account
- Click Account from the main toolbar.
- Click Settings in the main left-side menu.
- Click API Credentials & Keys.
- Select New Transaction Key.
- Note: When obtaining a new Transaction Key, you may choose to disable the old Transaction Key by clicking the box titled, Disable Old Transaction Key Immediately. You may want to do this if you suspect your previous Transaction Key is being used fraudulently.
- Click Submit to continue.
- Request and enter PIN for verification.
- Your new Transaction Key is displayed.
FAQ - eCommerce Store
What Shipping Options are supported? The eCommerce Store supports Digital (for eGift Cards), Flat Rate (% or $ amount), Fedex and UPS shipping options. NOTE : For Fedex and UPS shipping, all products and variants must have an estimated weight as ...
FAQ - Online Ordering Solution
What options are there for managing orders? There are multiple options for handling orders and many of these options can be used at the same time. E.g., get a text alert or an automated call if a print fails. Order Boss iPad Application ...
How to process a refund or void a transaction in Online Ordering (Video)
This video will show you how to : - Void a transaction (if it has not cleared) - Process a Full or Partial refund (after the transaction has cleared) (note, this video shows how to process refunds via the Web Admin. Refunds can also be processed ...
eCommerce Store Shipping Integration Credentials
Currently the eCommerce store integrates with UPS and FedEx for shipping calculations. To setup the integration we will need a set of credentials and the process to obtain those will be outlined below. UPS: For UPS you will need your login username, ...
Activation of Social Engagement & Reputation Management Concierge Services
To activate your social media managed services we need to get access to your social media accounts. Please follow the instructions below. Facebook: You need to add us as a page admin. Instructions Here Instagram: Please send us your login ...