Adding Spillover as an Admin to manage your Facebook Business page
1. From your Facebook Business page, scroll to bottom of left navigation and click “Settings”
2. Click “Page Roles” from the left hand navigation
3. Find “Assign a new page role” and type email@example.com
or Sammy Spills or Spilloversocial. (This should populate the profile for “Sammy Spills @ Spilloversocial”) and Choose “Admin” from the drop down list.
4. Click Add.
5. Enter your Facebook password to confirm
6. Spillover Social Media will then receive a notification email to confirm admin access.
UPDATE JUNE 2021 : Facebook has recently rolled out their "New Pages Experience" and changed the roles/access terminology. Below is a mapping of the Classic Page Roles to the Page Access terminology in the New Pages Experience.
Connecting your Facebook Business Page and Instagram Professional Business Account
Make sure your Instagram Account is a Professional Business Account (Not a Professional Creator Account or a Personal Account) To switch a personal account to a business account: Go to your instagram profile and tap in the upper right corner. ...
Claiming and verifying your Yelp Business Page
1. Search for your business page on https://www.yelp.com/ to check if it is Claimed or Unclaimed. Look for the blue check mark "Claimed" by the business name. 2. Instructions to Claim your Yelp Business page Click "Unclaimed" on the business ...
Adding Spillover as a Manager to manage your Yelp Reviews
1. Log into your Yelp Business Account and click on Account Settings in Top Right. 2. Click on "Share Access to this Business" 3. Click on "Invite a User" 4. Add "firstname.lastname@example.org" and click "send invite"
Adding Spillover as a Manager to manage your Google Reviews
Instructions on how to add Spillover as a Manager to your Google Business Profile if you have purchased our Reputation Management Service 1. Log in to your "Google My Business" account and click on "Users" on left hand panel. 2. Click on 'Add ...
Overview of the Online Ordering Web Admin (Video)
Topics covered in this video: Overview of the Admin Dashboard (accessed via web browser) How to make simple updates to your Menu How to adjust the Days and Hours for Online Ordering How to add Holidays where you will be closed or have adjusted hours ...