Add an eCommerce Item Link to an Email Blast
1. In the template, insert the text you wish to hyperlink to an eCommerce item.
2. Click the “Add eCommerce item link” button.
3. You will be presented with the “eCommerce Items” screen. In the pull-down, select the appropriate item you want to hyperlink and click “OK.”
4. The text in the email template should now hyperlink to the eCommerce item.
5. When the customer clicks on the link, they will be directed to that item’s page in your online store.
Adding Spillover as a Manager to your Google Business to Update your Online Ordering Link
Instructions on how to add Spillover as a Manager to your Google Business Profile to update your Online Ordering Link 1. Log in to your "Google My Business" account and click on "Users" on left hand panel. 2. Click on 'Add Users' 3. Add ...
eCommerce Store Shipping Integration Credentials
Currently the eCommerce store integrates with UPS and FedEx for shipping calculations. To setup the integration we will need a set of credentials and the process to obtain those will be outlined below. UPS: For UPS you will need your login username, ...
Creating a New eCommerce Store Promotion
Step 1. Select “Promotions” under the Promotions Tab in the navigation. Step 2. Select “+ New Promotion” Step 3. Complete the following fields: Name The name you assign to the promotion. Code You can either create a custom code that will be used at ...
Overview of Engage Email Marketing (Video)
Topics covered in this video: Where to find the Engage Email Blast Manager Review the info shown on main screen of Email Blast Manager - list of email blasts, status & reports How to create a new Email Blast using a blank Template
FAQ - eCommerce Store
What Shipping Options are supported? The eCommerce Store supports Digital (for eGift Cards), Flat Rate (% or $ amount), Fedex and UPS shipping options. NOTE : For Fedex and UPS shipping, all products and variants must have an estimated weight as ...