Add a Custom Email Header
How to Add a Custom Header
1. In the Email Blast Editor, click the “Headers” button.
2. You must be on a template that allows for a header. If you click “Headers” and you receive the message shown below, you need to select a different template.
3. If your selected template allows for a header, you will see this screen:
4. To upload a new header, type in a header name and click “Upload New Header.” This brings up a file navigator that allows you to choose the header image from your computer.
5. You can store up to three custom headers at one time.
6. You can choose which header is your default header.
7. You can also choose to use the default header or use the selected header with your current Email Blast template.
Add Social Media Links to your Engage Emails
In this video you will learn how to Set up integration between Engage and your Social Media Channels. Add Social Media Icons to the footer of your email blasts Choose between different color options of social media icons.
Overview of Engage Email Marketing (Video)
Topics covered in this video: Where to find the Engage Email Blast Manager Review the info shown on main screen of Email Blast Manager - list of email blasts, status & reports How to create a new Email Blast using a blank Template
How to Upload an Email List
1. In order to upload an email list in a CSV (comma delimited) format, navigate to your eSubscribers page by clicking on the “Contacts > Subscribers” menu, or click on the icon of the fork and knife. 2. Click on the “Upload eMail List” button and ...
Getting Started with Engage Email Marketing (Video)
Topics covered in this Video : 12 month Marketing Plan Email Templates 52 Week Marketing Plan Email Templates Tailoring Email Templates Creating and scheduling an Email Blast Email Reports to review performance of an email blast
Add an eCommerce Item Link to an Email Blast
1. In the template, insert the text you wish to hyperlink to an eCommerce item. 2. Click the “Add eCommerce item link” button. 3. You will be presented with the “eCommerce Items” screen. In the pull-down, select the appropriate item you want to ...